It was a good weekend, It just got better now with awards nominations. 😁
Thanks Soumi for Leibster and Sunshine Award Nomination,She is a terrific natural writer and please do visit her blog.
Awards are indications of faith on you,so I would now have to live up to the expectation of people who believe i deserve this award. Will try my best.
11 Facts about me:
1. I sleep very less, about 6 hours at maximum in a day and I am perfectly okie with it.
2. I like to read aspiring autobiographies whenever i am feeling low.
3.I somehow want to master the art of sarcasm,with witty one liners..True Fact.
4.I am very punctual in what I do,sometimes I don’t like being waited at all.
5. I mostly prefer flash fiction writing. I think a random topic and just write
6.I like being alone and travel alone,exploring new places. I maintain a journal of them.
7.In order to improve my reading speed over pending books,I visit book shops to see the new books I want to buy and read.
8.I like History and Wars
9. I have a cravings for White shirt and Tan shoes
10.If you want to make up with me in a deal gone bad..a brilliant book and chocolate would suffice.
11.I wish Tolkien,Hemingway were alive and writing wonders.
Now the questions i am supposed to answer. Shoot’em all :-
1. Why Blogging? How did you land up here?
I used to write in my diary,also called my “Black Book of Magic.” Some of my friends went through them and suggested me for a blog. I gave it a shot.
2. What is the brightest and darkest moments of your life?
Brightest moment for me is a remembrance by someone whom I care about. The world is full of billion people and finding a single person remembering and caring for you is worth the light.
I don’t believe in remembering dark moments.
3. What is the one weakness you have, you are unable to remove from your life?
I am not a very good Orator. I do get stage frights. I would like to work on them.
4. What are your dreams for next five year?
To be a Writer. Period.
5. Who has been the most influential blogger you follow and why?
Blair King. I like the way he writes on so so many topics.
6. Are you religious and/or superstitious? What are your beliefs?
I believe in a universal creator of Earth and Life. Nothing Else.
7. What is your favourite sport? If no sports, what do you like as your favourite hobby?
I love playing football,whenever I get time.
8. What is the importance of education as per you?
An Educated person has power to teach millions and start a new life any time. This is what can a good education only can do to a person.
9. What is love according to you? Is there anything like eternal love?
Love is when I see my mother happy when I smile.Yeah it is eternal
10. How is your relationship with your family and friends?
I am close to them and they are to me. I maintain a jolly nature with them and sometimes i am the wicked prankster.
MY NOMINEES ARE :-
1) Knot in Thoughts.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Posted from WordPress for Android