It’s a significant achievement to be nominated for this award. This is the first time i am being nominated and I would like to thank Chad D. for believing in my writings and nominating me for this award, you writings have always inspired me to write something better. 🙂
My Answers for your questions , Chad D. are following :-
1) What is life according to the Writer in you?
-Life according to the writer in me,is to have a purpose that keeps you ignited mentally,physically and spiritually. The moment you have find the purpose, you don’t drag yourself through life, you simply start living it.
2) Why do you write?
-I write to end the chaos inside me, i write because it gives me happiness and i write because it is the only thing where i don’t mind the clock, i can go for hours and hours thinking what and how to write.
3) What brought you to WordPress?
– I have a diary of my own which i called a black book of magic, i used to scribble all my thoughts to it, one day a close friend of mine read all and said if you want to be a serious writer, you need exposure, guidance , a place to write and be loved. The next thing i knew i signed up to WordPress. I must say wordpress has lived to up it’s name till now.
4)What motivates you the most?
– To be honest the things that revolve around me and the events motivate me. If you observe carefully everything around the nature and people can motivate you, provided you have the right sight. 🙂
5) Share with me the link to your best writing (published). Why do you say it is your best?
– The Best Writing by me is ” The Sea and the Sky” .
I think this is the best because this thought came without reluctance to me in the middle of the night of a personal happening. Thoughts that don’t hover and cause illusions are the purest of all.
6) Do you show interest in politics? Why or why not?
– No, I am not interested in Politicis , I might take part in a discussion politics to you, but when it comes to interest it’s a big no. I believe a change between individuals within their heart is enough to make a country prosperous, Politics is a mere illusion to it.
7) If at all any, which is your favorite Bollywood movie?
-My favourite Bollywood Movie is Dev D, Starring Abhay Doel.
8) Where are you when you get most of your thoughts to write?
– In the bed middle of the night, hovering over thoughts to write , or mostly by travelling to distant places.
9) What are your other hobbies? Mention at most 3.
– Listening to Music, Reading Novels, Watching Documentaries.
10) What do you prefer: coffee or tea or any other beverage?
– I prefer Coffee over Tea, and sometimes in alcoholic beverages, a Budweiser works fine !!
Now the Rules:
– Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
My Nominees are
I’m Sorry, I am just a new guy here and haven’t been through blogs of many people, but to mention the nominees they are, I have bended some of the rules of no. of followers, so please accept such exceptions-
My Questions for You all are :-
1) Who is your role model in writing and why?
2) When and how you felt writing is your thing?
3) Which is your favourite book/novel and why?
4) If you had a chance to recreate the universe, what change you might bring?
5) What is the bravest thing you have done?
6) What beverage you like to have while writing your stuff?
7) Which places you visited that affected your writing is someway or the other if any?
8) What goes through you mind before you write your stuff?
9)What are you hobbies, beside writing ?
10) One Writer/Poet/Personality you are dying to meet?
Thats all, Hoping for good answers and congratulations to all of you. It’s is your writings that you should thank not me.