Hey People.I went through the blog of (https://sparkofwriting.wordpress.com), I am pretty embarrased i don’t really know the name of the blogger 😦 but anyways, i saw her effort to the writing challenge, she tried her best and i thought for a while that i should give it a try. So here is my try. The topic was Photographs. 🙂
I still remember the grayscale one,
with a multitude of memories,
the happiness and fun,
it layed in a frame enclosed,
telling a story untold,
how is it that even after all this,
I still look at the photograph,
and it takes me to the place,
like no one ever could,
the brisk air,
the heavy tides,
the lonesome roads,
the happy ride,
how the storm took over,
how things changed so fast,
now I stand trying hard,
to forget the image i have,
the grayscale one can be removed,
broken again like in the past,
yeah i did it too,
but the strength to do so,
has faded somewhere,
the memories hover,
is it because it can capture,
only the happiness,
even without colours,
it devours sadness,
i know somewhere it is true,
the grayscale one had me too.
Let it be,let it go
grayscale would remain for sure
7 min 30 sec, 152 words.
The topic was great, a culmination of art and writing could have been incorporated in it.
) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
Your Topic is Graveyard